The Clinton River Watershed Council Announces:
- Every Wednesday 10am-12pm.
- 50 weeks a year.
(no clean up Thanksgiving week and the week between Christmas and New year)
- Each week will be dedicated to a different location within the watershed or along the shoreline of Lake St. Clair.
- The third Wednesday of every month will have an additional evening clean up from 4:00-6:00pm.
- There will be opportunities to kayak parts of the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair and clean up debris while you paddle. Our friends from Clinton River Canoe and Kayak and Simple Adventures will be providing kayaks for us to make our clean up easier.
- We will have a schedule of clean up locations posted on our web site.
- Check our website: www.crwc.org for up to date site locations.
- Cancelations will be posted 24hrs prior to the event on our website.
View Weekly Clean Locations in a larger map