Clinton Clean-UpCRWC Admin
Let’s Keep Our Waterways Healthy!
Join us for the 15th Annual Clinton Clean-Up!
This year’s Annual Clinton Clean-up was a great success! A total of 14 clean-up sites were visited by volunteers and community businesses.
The following businesses, communities, and community groups participated in this year’s event:
- Sierra Club Rochester ECOS
- Clarkston United Methodist Church
- City of Auburn Hills
- City of Rochester Hills
- City of Rochester
- Village of Clarkston
- Clinton River Watershed Council
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Van Dyke Transmission Plant
- Oakland County Water Resource Commissioners Office
- Oakland County Parks
- Huron Clinton Metroparks
- City of Pontiac
- Utica Math Science & Technology High School
- Macomb County Public Works Office
Clinton Clean-Up assembled over 150 volunteers and over 2,100 pounds of trash. Thank you to all of the volunteers, site coordinators, sponsors and others who helped make this event so successful.
We hope to see you all again next year!
The Clinton Clean-Up is an annual campaign made possible through the combined effort of hundreds of individuals, businesses, local governments, and community organizations. We greatly appreciate the support of our sponsors and community volunteers.