CRWC also has an extensive library of maps, books, reports, and other documents which are not included in this online list that can be reviewed by the public.
The resource center is generally open weekdays 9:00 am- 5:00 pm.
We encourage you to call in advance (248-601-0606) to make sure a staff member will be available to assist you.
As a part of this resource center, CRWC has a wide variety of publications available and most of them are free to members and residents of the Clinton River Watershed. Most of these materials are listed here by category. Some items may be listed in more than one category.
Please contact us to inquire about current availability. Note that our supplies are often limited and we usually cannot fulfill large quantity requests. In some cases we may only have an office copy; however, we can make limited copies of materials, or you are welcome to visit us and make your own.
If your organization has a publication you would like to make available through our office, feel free to contact us.
- Read More
- Clinton River LivernoisTo Ryan
- Marketing Internship
- Education Internship
- Environmental Science Internship
- River Day Event Flyer 2012
- Eventguide 8.5 x 11 2012
- Eventguide 11x17 2012
- Earth friendly zerophos 2012
- Endorsed Healthy Lawn Companies 2012
- Healthy Lawn Care 2012
- Cold weather 2012
- Landscaping guide 2012
- rain garden 2012
- Lawn care guide 2012
- General stormwater 2012
- Clinton River Map I-75 To Livernois
- Oakland County Fishing Opportunities
- Buchthorn Homeowner Guide
- Clinton River AOC Wetlands Status & Trends (DEQ-LWMD 5/2008)
- Clinton River East Sub-Watershed Management Plan, Executive Summary
- Clinton River AOC Non-Habitat BUI Report (Clinton River AOC PAC - 09/2009)
- Criteria for Restoration of BUIs to Clinton River Area of Concern (Clinton River AOC PAC 04/2009)
- Clinton River Assessment, MDNR Fisheries Division (MI-DNR 2006)
- Delisting Targets For Fish/Wildlife Habitat & Population Beneficial Use Impairments For Clinton River AOC (2009)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan
- Great Lakes Coastal Complex (Kafcas 12/2009)
- Lake St. Clair Comp. Management. Plan, High Priorities Report (2006)
- Low Impact Development Manual for Michigan (SEMCOG)
- Lakewide Management Plan Updates for the Great Lakes (Great Lakes Commission)
- Michigan Great Lakes Plan
- Michigan Strategic Framework for 2010 (01/2010)
- Strategy for Delisting Michigan's Great Lakes (MI-DEQ 01/2010)
- Water Quality Survey Final Report (SEMCOG 01/2010)
- Water Bureau Measures of Success Report (MI-DEQ 11/2009)