Title: Office/Administrative Assistant
About the Organization:
The Clinton River Watershed Council’s mission is to protect, enhance, and celebrate the Clinton River, its watershed, and Lake St. Clair. Established in 1972 as a council of local governments, the Clinton River Watershed Council reorganized in 1994 as an IRS 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Key programs include watershed management, education, and stewardship.
Assists with a variety of tasks to help keep the CRWC office functioning smoothly. Tasks include answering phones, greeting clients, planning events, thanking donors and other administrative tasks assigned by the Operations Specialist or other CRWC staff.
· Answer telephone, transfer calls to appropriate person and direct callers to voicemail
· Assist with event preparation
· Process donor thank you letters and membership renewals
· Create, copy and fold brochures and bulk mailings
· Data entry as needed
· Manage tasks efficiently to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner
· Perform other office duties as needed such as ordering office supplies & credit card reconciliation
· Occasional special tasks including grant research, file auditing, etc., based on volunteers’ interests and abilities
· Invoice processing and logging, meeting minute follow up, board meeting assistance
· Light cleaning
· Abide by Clinton River Watershed Volunteer Policies and Procedures
· Abide by Confidentiality agreement
· Good listening and communication skills
· Office and administration experience preferred
· Ability to create and stick with a regular schedule, including a commitment of 3-4 hours per week
· Ability to communicate with the supervisors about special accommodations or absences
· Minimum of a one year commitment 3-4 hours per week.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Please send Resume to email@example.com