- Every Wednesday 10am-12pm
- 50 weeks a year (no clean up Thanksgiving week and the week between Christmas and New year)
- Each week will be dedicated to a different location within the watershed or along the shoreline of Lake St. Clair.
- Closed-toe shoes are required (unless operating a kayak). Dress for the weather.
- There will be opportunities to kayak parts of the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair and clean up debris while you paddle. Our friends from Simple Adventures and Oakland County Parks will be providing kayaks for us to make our clean up easier.
- Kayaks are always first-come, first-served as we do not take registration for these cleanups. If you see that a cleanup is marked as a kayaking cleanup, feel free to bring your own as well.
- If a cleanup specifically says “BYO kayak” it means that no boats will be provided, but there are opportunities to kayak if you have your own and would like to bring it.
- We always have a continually updated schedule of clean up locations posted on our web site. Make sure to check in with this schedule periodically, as sometimes we need to shuffle locations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We do our best to announce cancellations 24hrs prior to the event on our website – if unsure, call CRWC office (248)601-0606
- Weekly Clean will be canceled if temperature is below 20 degrees Fahrenheit, if lightning/thundering/heavy rain, or if conditions are deemed unsafe due to weather.
- Kayakying cleanups will be cancelled if forecast predicts 24hours out that there are to be thunderstorms for time of event.
- October 24th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Spindler Park, 19400 Stephens, Eastpointe, MI 48021
- October 31st, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Friendship Park, 3380 Clarkston Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- November 7th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Clintonwood Park, 6000 Clarkston Rd, Village of Clarkston, MI 48348
- November 14th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Halmich Park, 3001 13 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48092
- November 21st, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Robinwood Park, 640 Robinwood Dr, Troy, MI 48083
- November 28th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Chief Gene Shepherd Park, 2452 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Charter Township, MI 48316
If you’re not sure where a cleanup location is, check the map below or by following this link — http://tinyurl.com/WhereIsWeeklyClean
We do our best to place the pins as accurately as we can to ensure you can find each meeting spot. If you have questions or are interested in scheduling a cleanup, contact Katie Yates (Program Assistant) at Katie@crwc.org or call our office (248) 601-0606