- Join us every Wednesday from 10am-12pm as we clean up a designated location within the watershed or along the shoreline of Lake St. Clair.
- Cleanups take place March through November (approximately 40 weeks a year). There is no clean up the week of Thanksgiving.
- Be mindful of the weather and dress accordingly. Closed-toe shoes are required (unless operating a kayak).
- For some cleanups there will be opportunities to kayak parts of the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair and clean up debris while you paddle. Our friends from Simple Adventures and Oakland County Parks will be providing kayaks to support our cleanup efforts. Kayaks are always first-come, first-served, or you are welcome to bring your own canoe or kayak.
- If a cleanup specifically says “BYO kayak” it means that no boats will be provided, but there are opportunities to kayak if you have your own and would like to bring it.
- We continually update the schedule of clean up locations on our web site. Make sure to check in with this schedule periodically, as sometimes we need to shuffle locations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We do our best to announce cancellations 24 hours prior to the event on our website – if unsure, call CRWC office (248)601-0606.
- Weekly Clean will be canceled if temperature is below 32°F, if there is lightning/thunder/heavy rain, or if conditions are deemed unsafe due to weather.
- Kayak cleanups will be cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled start time if the weather forecast predicts that there will be thunderstorms at the time of event.
- October 24th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Spindler Park, 19400 Stephens, Eastpointe, MI 48021
- October 31st, 2018 // CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
Friendship Park, 3380 Clarkston Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- November 7th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Clintonwood Park, 6000 Clarkston Rd, Village of Clarkston, MI 48348
- November 14th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Halmich Park, 3001 13 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48092
- November 21st, 2018 // NO CLEAN UP
- November 28th, 2018 // 10am-12pm
Chief Gene Shepherd Park, 2452 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Charter Township, MI 48316
- December 5th, 2018 // 10am-12pm LAST CLEAN UP OF THE YEAR!! Park at the end of Cook Ct!!!
Robinwood Park, 640 Robinwood Dr, Troy, MI 48083
If you’re not sure where a cleanup location is, check the map below or by following this link — http://tinyurl.com/WhereIsWeeklyClean
We do our best to place the pins as accurately as we can to ensure you can find each meeting spot. If you have questions or are interested in scheduling a cleanup, contact Katie Yates (Program Assistant) at Katie@crwc.org or call our office (248) 601-0606